- - -
news: BLOG: "Food
comments from families and colleagues:
A safe, nurturing, vital learning Space for the very young
- Apply well-known principles that enhance children's growth. Sources: Montessori and RIE.
- Take advantage of windows of opportunity for this age group, for cognitive, math, literacy, motor, and social-emotional development.
- Share these developmental principles with families.
- Show parents how this works.
Why are we unique to Boulder County?
- Comprehensive support to child's development.
- Safe, with space to move (no playpens, walkers or containers).
- Aesthetically pleasing: soft light, natural fibers & materials.
- Priority: our trained staff members implement a well-developed & successful program (Montessori and RIE).
See our BLOG: "Food For Thought"
Heart and Hands Montessori
Updated: February 18, 2015
Jump to: Top Who We Are
Our Center is Open.
.... You must be the change you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi