- The first week went really well. Despite the newness, staff are organized, the new kids (all kids are new this week!) seem to like what their parents have chosen.
BLOG: "Food For
Comments from families, former colleagues and
A safe, nurturing, vital learning Space for the very young
- Apply well-known principles that enhance children's growth. Sources: Montessori and RIE.
- Take advantage of windows of opportunity for this age group, for cognitive, math, literacy, motor, and social-emotional development.
- Share these developmental principles with families.
- Show parents how this works.
Why are we unique to Boulder County?
- Comprehensive support to child's development.
- Safe, with space to move (no playpens, walkers or containers).
- Aesthetically pleasing: soft light, natural fibers & materials.
- Priority: our trained staff members implement a well-developed & successful program (Montessori and RIE).
See our BLOG: "Food For Thought"
Heart and Hands Montessori
Updated: October 19, 2014
Jump to: Top Who We AreOur Center is Open as of Monday, Oct 13 !!
.... Progress means getting nearer to the place you want to be ....